Physiotherapist - Tamworth, NSW
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Move Better For Life
We are seeking highly motivated physios who embrace a patient-centred framework in supporting patients.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a thriving, vibrant practice and to grow personally and professionally with our commitment to professional development and regular networking opportunities. Within this context, we also facilitate the pursuit of areas of interest and specialisation amongst our staff, increasing their engagement and fulfillment and enabling the Practice to offer a wide range of support to our clients.
Move Better for Life primarily services the following areas:
- Private practice
- Home and community
The position is full-time although part-time can be considered for the right candidate.
Applicants must have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent studies as assessed by the Australian Physiotherapy Council and approved by AHPRA for registration.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client service skills.
- High level commitment to holistic practice, continuous learning and professional development.
- Ability to liaise effectively with a diversity of clients, clinical and administrative staff, service providers and health professionals.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and effectively in a best practice team environment.
- Capacity to develop and deliver effective treatment plans and reports.
- Knowledge of best practice in physiotherapy client service delivery.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in synergy with the vision, mission and values of MBFL.
You'll be working in an inclusive, flexible practice which is equally focused on the wellbeing of patients and staff. The Practice has an outstanding reputation as an employer of choice and provides comprehensive relocation and onboarding support.
Move Better for Life is a leading regional allied healthcare provider focusing on holistic, innovative practice.
The philosophy of the practice is to treat the whole individual; to ensure the optimum physical health of clients is achieved and maintained. In order to deliver a contemporary, informed, best practice approach, the practice embraces continuing professional development to ensure the skills of physiotherapists are in line with current research and evidence.